Think seriously about doing this, it is so rewarding on mnay levels
I am a huge advocate of fostering for several reasons:
- The obvious: You are actively and literally saving an animal’s life
- You can gain experience in lots of different training and behavior scenarios
- You’re giving back to the community and putting things in perspective
- If you’re looking for an animal to adopt, you can foster until you find the one that fits into your home perfectly
- It’s rewarding and fulfilling on it’s own and it can make you feel good about yourself
- You meet and make friendships with other local animal lovers.
- You get to meet a lot of different animals that are complete sweethearts.
The list goes on, but I’m sure you get the idea.
People frequently say that they could never foster–honestly, fostering is a personal choice and it’s not always easy. But most of the time it’s not that they can’t, it’s that they won’t–or they don’t…
View original post 289 more words